10 May, 2010

FINALLY over with the recon work

Phew.....it's a long 4-5 months struggle with the recon. Finally, it's reconciled and resolved now. I hope my work life is back to normal now.

While waiting for his back-filled to come in, I'm unable take leave. I can take leave when he is around BUT from experience, the time he is around is always 1st week or last week of the month where we all cannot take leave. How sad can this be?

I haven't attend SB classes for a long long time, the last probably in Nov 2009!!!Angie has helped me to sign up for SB class at MWL on 25 May 2010 which I've applied leave, HOORAY. After such a long break, it's time for me to pick up my scrapping again. Looking forward to the class.

Last Sat, received a call from Spotlight that QK Epic six has arrived and is while stock lasted. I hurried get change and ready to charge down to get what I had been waiting for. Received another call from them to say that they've made a mistake on the call as there is someone before me for this machine and it's not my turn yet!!! Next shipment will be in 2 weeks time, I got to wait again.

Fingers & toes crossed, hope to share some good news in 2 weeks time. Stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment