10 August, 2010

FASHION statement ~~~~ for ME

I've used 2 Bazzil dotted swiss cardstocks and 3 patterned papers from Echo Park a walk in the Park collection for this 2-pages LOs. I've printed these 2 photos and selected the papers one Friday ago, didn't get around to scrap till this Friday night. Simply don't feel like scrapping though I know I need to scrap. As usual, simple & clean-line LO to showcase her 2 favourite glitter tattoo designs and her MRT ride, can you tell she was on a MRT? Yes, it's the special 2-seaters at both ends of the carriage.

Been hoarding this Fiskars border cum corner punch from MWL recent pre-reno sale, finally getting to use it here.


Yes, that is 1 of my collection of Prima blings, goes well with the glitter tattoos in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment