03 January, 2010

new hobby...WHAT??

Drum rolls......what am I up to this time??


This was my 2008 birthday present, I've ONLY attempted it ONCE and decided not to try further as I reckon my old bones will sure to crack if I were to fall.

After much consideration and discussion with all interested parties, we've signed up for ROLLER BLADING class at West Coast Park. Sir, Anya & me plus my brother's family, total 7 pax - 4 adults and 3 kids, 4yr old, 7 yr old & 9 yr old.

It was fun to have such a session together with the kids. Everyone has enjoyed ourselves except for the feeling of melting under the hot sun at 2.30pm!!!

All of us were soooo occupied that we've forgotten to take photos or should I say is no hands to hold the camera. Sir managed to snap a few shots at the end of the lesson.

Big thank to teacher MARK and BRENDA. Brenda was especially patient with Anya as she is the youngest and took awhile to comprehend the instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment