12 January, 2010

PROductive Day - 2 LOs

Hmmmm hasn't been doing any LO after the X'mas episode. Guess age is catching up, I need time to recuperate.

Today, I'm happy that I've completed 2 LOs in a span of 2-3hr each. I've used 1 set of complimenting friend-theme paper & stickers to create below 2 LOs.

This was a photo that I've wanted to scrap for a long long time. Esther's brought Renee to my place and I took some photos for them. Something was wrong with my camera where I'm unable to get a clear image, either Renee is blur or Anya will be blurred. This is the best shot that I can get.


Stamping with Prima bricks clear stamp.
Used Martha Stewart double scalloped border punch for the edge and inked it.
Added a button to the flower.
And dew drops on the tag.




Here's my take for MWL Sketch Challenge #1




I've punched 2 flowers from the patterned paper and put them together, add a flower sticker and brad it down.




Stickled the swirls and dew drops to give more definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment