04 February, 2010

I'm DRAINED......

The last 2-3 weeks have been the most miserable days that I have ever experienced in CCSB, this episode is far worst than 2 years ago with the perfect "taiji" mistress.

She had been pushing me, I've reached my threhold, cannot move anymore!!!

What exactly is wrong with the reconciliation? I've checked through every possible entries, yet it didn't balance and the difference is soooo huge. What can be wrong?

Last year-end, I've made a wrong JV entries, how come she didn't notice it? I clearly remembered asking her to check my entries and she told me is correct. These 2 days she left for KL and "cleverly" arranged for me to attend the Jan review tele-conference meeting. I think luck is with me, he has accepted the error, just needed me to explain in detail on Monday when he is back. I feel bad that he needs to do the explanation to the top.

My productivity had been slacking, this has got to with the permanent staggered shift, working from 10.30am to 7.30pm. I work better in the morning, able to complete and take a breather at 3+pm. Will the day of working from 8.30am comes back to me?

With all the unhappiness, I'm glad that my sales teams are standing by me, their presence may not help to solve my issues, it does give me a comfy shoulder to rest on. My sincere thanks to them, very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment