25 February, 2010

Gift for Sir's boss

Get my hands to transform a simple $2 cork board to a frame for my Sir's boss, Mdm Adina.
She has flew over during the CNY to oversee some operational issue and we've invited her to our neighbourhood CNY cum BBQ gathering. She mentioned that she has enjoyed herself and glad that she got to see the other side of Singapore, not the usual busy air-conditioned business district, hotel & shopping malls.

I bought a few of these cork boards from Daiso long time ago, I didn't get around to work on it. Here, I've coated the frame with GESSO, painted over with Kaiser's Metallic Gold, then Ranger Distress crackle paint - Tarnish Brass and topped it with Mod Podge Glitter Hologram Gold to get the glittery effect.

Not many photos were taken, therfore, creativity is limited.

The meaning of "Lo Hei" here.

The 4 Ws, WHAT, WHERE WHEN, WHO

The flowers details

No comments:

Post a Comment