08 March, 2010

no more IMAGE!!!!

Last weekend, CCSB has their usual yearly Sales Conference at Batam, Harris Resort. This year, many non-sales functions were invited to the event. I've opted to stay over as I feel the cream of the event is the dinner. We have dinner by the pool.

I was warned that I'll be threw into pool after the dinner, I got myself fully-geared in bikini. kekeke.

We have great fun getting wet and got whoever we can into the pool. A few iphone were "injured" during this play.

They get to see the other side of me, I got myself wet, drink, smoke, tattoo, played my heart out. Whatever a usual finance person DON'T do, I did them all!!! After all, finance person is a normal human being too.

From this event, I also see the different sides of others too.

Back to work....SERIOUS / STRICT / STERN

No comments:

Post a Comment