04 March, 2010

"Pin San" aka fainted

Tuesday, I just got home around 8pm, feeling drained by the usual month-end chores.

Sir was "summoned" to help out at the Ang Bao distribution for the Aged event. Princess wants to follow, alright, please go and aunty will go bring you back at 9pm.

You came back with my helper as promised.

Jr A : mummy, mummy, please get changed to go down to help papa, I'm scare that papa will "pin san"

Me : What happened, my darling?

Jr A : The auntie talked very...very loud, she is very angry, I want to protect papa.

Me : ok, ok, I shall call papa to ask if he is ok or need our help.

Jr A : NO.....you need to get change NOW and we go down together to protect papa!!!

I simply cannot believe that such words came out of your mouth, all my constant guidance, sharing and unconditioned love has moulded you this way?

I supposed I deserve a good pat on my shoulder for whatever I've done for the last 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment