05 June, 2010

Crossed eyes!!!!

Crossed eyes, or strabismus as it is medically termed, is a condition in which both eyes do not look at the same place at the same time. It occurs when an eye turns in, out, up or down and is usually caused by poor eye muscle control or a high amount of farsightedness.
I snapped this photo when Ani was plaiding your hair and instantly you gave me this crossed eyes, nerdy look!!! How can I not scrap this candid shot of you?
Scribble Scrabble Evelyn's collection of paper were used here and YOU have "instructed" me to use these 2 pieces of paper and not the other 2!! I've use Making Merories's Addie diecut scallop as the background, they've blended in nicely.
I've glossy "accented" the cherries and some of the Prima petals. Rock "Candied" the bracket and added crystal bling blings.

Hope you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment