03 June, 2010

SPOOKY Butterfly

It's your maiden attendance to a Halloween cum Birthday party on 31 October 2009. I bought this top from Bossini and painted your face for you. I've showed you some face painting pictures and you've chosen the butterfly, your wish granted.

Knowing that you'll be attending such a party, I bought some Halloween theme paper and embellishments from LP and Joann to scrap this event.

Intially, I've wanted to use the title "Hallo-fly", a "combination" of Halloween and Butterfly, I felt that I didn't get the right mix, therefore, changed to Spooky Butterfly.


Simply LOVE this 4x4 butterfly double-dies from Quickutz and put it to good use. Here, I mimicked your face painting and glad that they do look alike!!!


I've used Hambly's Halloween rub-on to show the skeleton climbing upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment