03 July, 2010

be HUMBLE to admit

It's clearly his team is playing prank by "massaging" the number to make it look good and meeting the KRAs. He has chosen to be a broadcaster to let the whole world know that he's on top of things when he is not at all!!!!

My team has highlighted that something is amiss with such requests and is getting to us pretty often, I took the initiative to alert the overall in-charge, as all the while I thought that he has direct control over this team.

He came to me to ask why did I go to his boss, how come I don't go to him? I've explained myself. Thereafter, he had been coming to my office to ask this, ask that, why this, why that, blah blah blah, this had been going on since last Wed (30 Jun 2010). It's a real pain in my neck to entertain such a person. I feel that he is trying to find fault with my team in whatever mean he can.

I would conclude that this is clearly his team wrong doing, we can close this chapter by putting thing back to order and he should let his team know that this is not right and not to do it again. He has chosen to openly shared this information with people who are not supposed to know. This is like washing his dirty linen in the public!!!

I hope that he do not think that I'm out to get his team into trouble, what I'm doing is part of my duty and role in the organisation.

Lesson learnt is to keep a low profile if you suspected that you are not doing the right thing and be humble to admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment