13 July, 2010

Your MAIDEN year

I've spend more than 21 days on this 2-pages LOs, 1 of the longest time I spent on a LO!!! This is the LONG-winded process:
*2-3days to select the photos for printing;
*7-8days on paper selection, initially, I've wanted to use BG's Lemonade but set on FP's Kruft instead. If I do not use it now, not sure when I'm going to use it, I bought them when they were still hot on the shelve, probably 1-1½years ago;
*4-5days on sketches;
*6-7days to create the LOs;
*½ day for the final touch-up.

I'm doing this 2-pages LOs to document the changes in your first year, most people will use the title your FIRST year, unable to explain why but I like to use the word MAIDEN for anything that is done the first time.

The tree looks boring, I've jazzed it up with glitter flowers and dew drops. Added baby theme rub-ons and hanged a baby girl dress by the branch.


1 of the many techniques that I've learnt, UTEEd this heart-shaped die-cut a few times and used the sparkle embossing powder for the final layer to give the sparky effect.


I bought this 7G wax seal thingy for a long long time, finally put it to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment