24 July, 2010

You're NINE

Yew Siong is my eldest nephew, heard from my helper that he'll be celebrating his birthday in school on Fri. Should I make or buy something for him? I did a 5 years old accordion for Jun Hao (2nd nephew). To be fair, I should make an album for him too. Initially, I've wanted to make a ME Album for him but I skipped the idea as I do not think he has the creative blood in him, better to make something visual for him to look instead.
This is a bullet train project! I've completed it in 2N 1D, sounded like a holiday. LOL. 1st night (Wed), 1+ hour to select paper, cut paper and paste paper; 2nd night (Fri), 4+hr to select & print photos, create page by page (total 6 pages), Sat after breakfast, 2hr, the last page, binding with Zutter and final touch up.
Best Buds
Tall, Taller, Tallest
Random Memory
Beloved PAPA & MAMA
Brothers
Birthday Wish








Below more details:

Added bling bling to the title.


I've flocked the thickers, didn't show up on photo, you can touch it.

flowers on 1 of the page without title.
Glimmer misted the 7G envelope on the last page, I've added a tag, Anya has drew and wrote her personal message for him. Did background stamping with a notebook journal image and embossed the Birthday Wish image. Like the effect.

I've used up 1 collection of paper from Sassafras Lass for this project. Album is a good way to used up stash.

I've just bought 3 paper kits - Echo's Walking in the Park, Cosmo's Material Girl and Cosmo's Boyfriend. OOopppps.

No comments:

Post a Comment